Explore all Jobs |Listing All
Choose from the list of most popular categories.
We have an immediate opening for Scrum Master position with one of our prestigious client at Gurgaon location. Minimum Experience 8 Years Relevant experience 4+ Years Role : Scrum Master Location : Gurgaon – India Expected Joining date : 10 days from offer Job Type : Full Time Must have skills:
- Experience as Scrum Master
- Experience on facilitation on Kanban
- Deep working knowledge on Jira
- Experience working with distributed agile team
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) is Plus
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Hands on experience on popular ALM tool, Jira is most preferred.
- Work as an individual contributor
4 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
Job Description: Position: BI Data Engineer (BI Data Moedling, Analysis & Report Development) Locations: Middle East Based Ecommerce Company – Gurgaon (India) & Kuwait Offices Industry : Ecommerce Hiring Data Engineer with relevant experience for 2-4 years. Should have expertise in Analytics, data warehousing, Big data, Python, SQL & Power BI like BI Tools. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the conceptualizing, development, maintenance, quality and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases.
- The candidate must have expertise in SQL and Python and should be able to support in areas of ETL, data warehouse setup and maintenance, query optimization, automations and troubleshooting.
- Previous experience in areas of Power BI Implementation, Machine Learning powered data product development, Statistical Analysis or ecommerce analytics will be an added advantage.
- Further experience in one or more of Data Modeling, Data Integration Pipeline, Python, Java, Spark, Scala, Hive, Presto, Redshift, Snowflake and BigQuery, REST API, JSON, public cloud such as AWS Services would be an add on.
- Work with the business’s users, product managers and data analysists to understand business requirement and provide on end-to-end basis data driven solutions to users.
- Excellent communication, initiative, and coordination skills with great attention to detail.
- Willingness for travel between India and Kuwait on short assignments on need basis.
- Prior experience with an e-commerce / retail entity will be an added advantage.
4 months ago
Position Summary The Java Developer will design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follow approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Successful candidates will be part of a development team working in object-oriented, multi-tiered systems using Java/J2EE and other development platforms. Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for application development within an application server environment. This role requires the use of skills as an experienced professional with an understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures. Qualification BE/B.Tech/Ms/MCA/MTech from Premium Institutions Experience Hands on experience in designing and developing applications in object-oriented, multi-tiered systems using Java/J2EE and other development platforms. 2 to 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area Knowledge of Spring/JAVA experience in system design and architecture. Knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL databases (document database, key-value based, graph database). should have worked on scale and handled high customer traffic. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns Skill for writing reusable Java libraries Writing clean, readable Java code External and embedded databases Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java Understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
4 months ago
Detailed Job Description Middle east based Commerce company is seeking an experienced Product Manager for an exciting new opportunity in their Gurugram development center. You will need to develop a deep understanding of cross-border trade, e-commerce, regulations, logistics, payments and seller/customer needs. In this role, you will be responsible for solving difficult problems that do not have obvious solutions across complex topics all with the vision of building a sustainable cross-border business. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate. Primary Responsibilities
- Product strategy and direction: Continually assess the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the company product strategy in your area of product ownership. Define both long term strategy and short-term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results. You will also contribute to the overall business and marketing strategy in your area of focus.
- Roadmap Planning: Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch. Provide value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI and market-driven alignment. Deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance in consistent cadence of releases. Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching major product releases.
- Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements, define the competitive arena, and establish the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals. Produce high quality requirements documents and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget. Writes user stories to communicate customer needs in an Agile development environment. Work closely with Legal and Tax on regulations and compliance requirements to eliminate seller adoption bottlenecks.
- Product Roll-out: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities. Partner closely with the Sale and Business Development leader to drive adoption and ensure processes for on boarding that are easy and intuitive.
- Seller Success: Drive product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales success. Drive innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post implementation.
- Total 10+years of experience of which atleast 4+ years of e-commerce, marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Proficient knowledge of Product Management principles and processes and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
4 months ago