No job found
1) Excellent experience on IOS mobile application Automation. 2) Excellent experience in creating cross functional mobile automation frameworks on Selenium/Appium for eCommerce platforms. 3) Strong in Core Java and test automation for Hybrid, Native apps (developed on React platform) & on responsive UI on all browsers. 4) Strong hands on for tools - JIRA, Jenkins, GITHub, Simulators, Google's Fire base test lab. 5) Good experience in planning/identification of automation strategy. 6) Experience in scaling & maintaining large automation suites (1500+ test cases) with well balanced coverage across UI, back end integration and Database level. 7) Experience in integrating test automation into CI/CD process and cloud testing execution. 8) Hand on experience on Web & API automation (Rest assured framework preferred) 9) Must have SQL skills. 10) Able to understand IOS algorithm design and latest technologies. 11) Able to understand complex system architecture and able to do automation. 12) Able to do Jenkins integration and have working exp on Git Additional skills : 1) Experience in Scriptless Automation 2) Experience in tool like Katalon Studio (Used for mobile automation) 3) Exp on jmeter for load testing. 4) Good Exposure on REST, JSON, HTTP
Native apps (developed on React platform) & on responsive UI on all browsers. 4) Strong hands on for tools - JIRA
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) is Plus
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach.
- Hands on experience on popular ALM tool, Jira is most preferred.
- Work as an individual contributor
We are hiring to build a very strong technical team for the growth of our organization. We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills. You will be working with very qualified and experienced pool of people to drive our company. You will have to collaborate with the Project Manager to understand business requirements. You will be required to take charge and be responsible for the ongoing IT Solutions development / integration using Magento. Candidate is required to establish a team and should have strong inter-personal skills with ability to work & deliver. *Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client. *Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow & diagram / documentation *Programming & Testing of the Code written to perform what is needed to be accomplished by the code. *Documentation & reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions including changes documentation & historical records & revisions. *Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *Work with the Team and project Manager on the work package effort estimation *Develop Superior customized Magento solutions *Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code Skill Set: Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure, Magento2, Micro-services, Rest API, PHP, MYSQL, NOSQL Must have: Extensive Magento2 experience in a large E-commerce. We have a opening for Magento Developer Location- Kuwait & Gurgaon. Full Time Please share the versions of Magento , on which are you working currently.
We are looking for a an innovative, established and curious Product Manager to join the Product Team and drive design and launch of logistics and last mile systems. Key responsibilities? Work closely with the business users to perform functional analysis for designing solutions, evaluating options to enhance system that include new features development, configuration of existing systems, business process redesign, new package/system evaluation or a combination of these options. Lead design, development, and deployment of the Logistics management and last mile System which is responsible to enable a seamless delivery experience Understand business challenges/requirements and Translate business needs into comprehensive requirements documents Develops business analysis artifacts (use cases, business models, etc.) to document as-is and to-be requirements Ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups Work closely with Senior product mgmt., Engineering and business to get the right features with the right experience created in the product Partner with key stakeholders to drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues Proffered qualifications? Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer science related fields Previous work experience as a Product Manager or similar role 4 – 5 years of experience in Logistics management and last mile delivery system Preferred experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, international and Last mile systems (Onfleet, LogiNext or inhouse customized last mile delivery system) Preferred experience from E-commerce industry Up to 50% of time in onsite (Fulfilment center/Sortation center) to evaluate systems and process to design right solution Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira Good communication and writing skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
Job DescriptionProduct manager– Warehouse management system (WMS) Function/Group: Product Management Experience: 4 to 5 Years Job location: Kuwait / Gurgaon We are looking for a an innovative, established and curious Product Manager to join the Product Team and drive design and launch of Warehouse management system. Key responsibilities?
- Work closely with the business users to perform functional analysis for designing solutions, evaluating options to enhance system that include new features development, configuration of existing systems, business process redesign, new package/system evaluation or a combination of these options.
- Lead design, development, and deployment of the warehouse management system which is responsible to enable a seamless delivery experience
- Understand business challenges/requirements and Translate business needs into comprehensive requirements documents
- Develops business analysis artifacts (use cases, business models, etc.) to document as-is and to-be requirements
- Ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Work closely with Senior product mgmt., Engineering and business to get the right features with the right experience created in the product
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer science related fields
- Previous work experience as a Product Manager
- 4 – 5 years of experience in warehouse management systems
- Preferred experience in WMS (Oracle, JDA, High Jump, Manhattan or inhouse customized WMS)
- Preferred experience from E-commerce industry
- Up to 50% of time in onsite (Fulfilment center/Sortation center) to evaluate systems and process to design right solution
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira
- Good communication and writing skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
No job found
No job found
No job found
Jobs List With Carousel
Advanced Search Jobs
Advanced Search Radius
Advanced Search Candidates
Simple Search Jobs With Map
Employers List With Carousel